Re-Inventing the Daguerreotype for the 21st Century
...USPTO utility patent for an new Mercury Vapor Apparatus that solves the challenges with mercury and more!
- Uses 99.99% less mercury than inverted pyramid designs
- Easily transportable with no risk of mercury spills
- No darkroom necessary - develop daguerreotypes in the camera holder
- Built-in heating system works on North American or UK/Europe voltage simply by switching the power cable
- PID digital readout of process temperature in °F or °C
- Custom configurations possible
At left is an 8 x10 model for use with a standard Lisco Fidelity film holder. Available in teak or cherry
- 8 x 10 Standard Version - $3,250 USD
- 4 x 5 or 5 x 7 Standard Version - $2,750 USD
- Whole-Plate Custom Version - $3,250 USD
- Half-Plate Custom Version - $3,000 USD
- Custom Requirements - contact me for pricing
- Reduction Frames for smaller plate holders - $500 USD
Every unit is custom built to order on a first come first served basis. Production will start mid-July 2018 ... please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
Deposit of $1,000.00 USD is required to place an order.
Please contact me if you have questions about purchasing a new Century Darkroom Mercury Vapour Apparatus, or if you are ready to place an order click here...